Sunday, June 18, 2006

Taged....bleh:p

huh....? y me? 8 critirias of Mr. Right? hmmm......( actually i hv more then 8 lorh.... )
okok...here goes...8 oni ar....

1. he gotta b a christian tat loves God and put God 1st in evrything he do!!! coz if a man loves God, he will also know how to love his wife... (anyone who agrees say amen! hahaha...!) i dun care what happened ( for those who know... ), tat event had taught me enough thk you!

2. aiya, no need hunk hunk all la....if can look at and can show off to evryone can dy!! hehe.. (wun sat lai me mah:p) honestly, i hv some critiria in my family about my Mr. Right to live up to...so let's say my relatives are watching me like a hawk...both sides...as for my parents (thank God for them), are not so stressed out bout this...they say:''u like then can dy!!'' fuh...good thing...but i also dunwan sai lai them oso...(if u understand...hehe)

3. he must love me no matter what d cost!!! i dun need d flowers, cakes, chocolates and all, as long as i know he loves me and shows it (love in d heart not counted) can dy!!

4. he MUST approach me!! i dun care!!! wat this is a mordern era and all....if a guy loves a girl and dare not approach her...is a chicken!! (at least to me...)

5. he must love his kids and my family too!! must make time for d family!! (no excuse!!)

6. he must be patient wit me, good listener, corrects me in a gentle way when i'm wrong, no stupid arrguments (miracle if got such thing:p), never stop loving me, hv Godly wisdom, hv the strength to overcome evrything, good comforter, honest, does'nt mind sharing his frustrations wit me, trust me, cherish me from d bottom of his heart, kind, gentle, knows how to handle any situations and all d stuff.......

7. oh oh...ya....since i'm not a good cook....(nor hv i ever cooked)...he must not mind this!!! he can also b a darling and cook instead!!! hehehe....

8. God MUST give green light!!

hahaha....finito~ i'll tag other ppl...
1. jonathan
2. cheryl poo
hehe...i'll put in more names ltr:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home