Tuesday, June 20, 2006

skipping cg and yc...NoOoOo...

sigh...i'm hving alot on my mind lately...got so much bottled up and i guess it's time i let it out.....or mayb d holidays are getting at me...haha...hope so...

well, i guess it's time i update about my life eh! to start off, this week i would b teaching Bible Class...cool eh?!!:) hehe...i'm still preparing and praying tat God will give me wisdom, courage and strength to teach. i really thank God for giving me d chance to serve Him especially in this area which would help out greatly in my career next time:) i'm still praying!!! hehe....

well....aside from this happy stuff...i'm real sad to say tat i wud not b able to make it for both church and cg the following week!!!! argh....i feel like screaming my lungs out...! actually i'm missing YC for a much better cost compared to cg....sigh....

the reason i', gonna miss cg is coz....my music school is gonna hv a concert and friday night is sorta a last preparation day...so evryone is complusary to go!! so if u noe me well enough, u'll know tat i'm not keen on hving anything to do wit my music classes...(sorry if i sound bitter..but if u study in my teacher's school of music...u'll understand..) d worse part is, i'm chosen to play d worse part in d dance....sigh...dunwan to mention bout it...it will all go away...i hope...well, if i oni miss cg...i dun think i wud feel tat bad after all...but sadly i'm missing yc as well...(talk about trading gold with sand...i'm refering this to d music one...hehe..)

as for missing sundays' yc....i hv a good enough reason....ok...yesterday, my mom's friend called me and asked me if i'm interested to take up this job called the "speech therapist", which is to help ppl with optism(if i spelled it correctly). meaning ppl who r hving problem with speech, they are normal ppl, but late in speech and some of them slow in their reactions. and currently there is only one professional therapist in Malaysia...so the chances are vry good and ppl are willing to pay rm80 per hour if u can work alone as a professianal. d aunty will provide me with all the training and she will pay me rm20 per hour. (not bad right...:D) oh...btw, her son is hving this problem...so he is my training kit...but he's so cute!! anyhow....ya...so sunday, d professional from overseas will come and give a talk...erm...sort of seminar...and it's mayb a whole day thing...sigh...so conclusion...i cant make it for YC too.....sadness....well....it'll hv to do...:) so ppl, keep me in prayer ya....yiks..i'm stressed out eventhough i'm on hols...perfect! (rite)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home