Wednesday, September 10, 2008

21..21? 21!!!

it has been a few days ago since i finally turned 21....

21,21,21, what a number.... it was not so long ago that i wished i was older, so, i could enjoy the "freedom" of adulthood, do whatever i want, be whatever i be. it was not so long ago, that i wished i grow up fast, so i can conquer the world!!! LOL.... yea...it was not that so long ago too, that i realize that i'm growing up alright...growing up fast...a little too fast.

i cant help but wonder....what would it be in the future? will i do well in my practical next year? will i make a difference as a teacher? where would i be when i'm 25? would i be married by then? what would i be doing? whom will i meet? will i be the same? .... on and on it goes.... i am growing up fast...

looking at myself....i see a 15 year old girl staring back at me....sure, there may b a few extra lines on my face; sure, there may b some changes in the way i think; sure, my character may hv changed a little; sure, i may dress a little differently now....but, i still feel the same....same old me....just another year older....another year into reality.

looking back...man...life never seem to skip a beat...it was one adventure aftr another...one chapther aftr another....and i treasure evry bit of it. i sud live for now, the present, live for God who knows the future. do my best for now and hand Him the future. it's all i can do....all i can say...He will carry me through each and evry day.

i'm 21 now.... :) hooray!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home