Monday, July 17, 2006

argh....my com is in so much trouble....things in my com r disappearing(besides my E: drive..apparently my bro did'nt delete my stuff...haha...oops..)...yea...took d com to d shop last saturday and d repairman did somthing to it...got it back now...and still have trouble getting into windows as usual...have to restart several times to actually log in(was kinda hot tempered when i manage to get in)....called d guy and was told dat our harddrive rosak....argh...at the same time, my dad found out that d guy who installed windows into d com for us when i 1st bough it cheated us, as he did'nt install all d security stuff which he was suppose to install and etc into our com...sigh...wat to do?
anyhow...since i'm on9 now...juz to let u noe...I STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR!!! (hey cheryl..i finally did it!! wohoo!!) hehehehe...so proud of myself...hahaha...i actually do not hv to comb my hair when i wake up...plus..no more tangles!! hehe...well..it's not actually super straight..but straight enough for me to b satisfied:) pics....? wait till my com actually recover oni i post la...haha...thx Yuen!!! so r super man thx!!!

joke of d day!!
y does superman wears red underwear?
coz spiderman choose blue already!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home