Monday, May 28, 2007

Wishing u all the best...

Pictures…moving pictures…pictures of the past flash through my mind like a movie playing on itself. Bits and pieces of memorable moments plays itself with faded colors passed by one by one. It was times of joy…valuable memories.

Huffing and puffing as I half jogged towards the waiting area, wondering how much time do I have left, debating whether it would be a good idea to cry or laugh. Looking pass faces that filled with uncertainties just doesn’t help much either. So, it would just have to resort to a smile and a hug.

The routine of it felt robotic; emotions were just everywhere. As only the eyes could tell the secrets of the heart. Chitter-chatter and away we go, filling ourselves up as much as we could eventhough nothing seems to matter now.

Time oh unforgiving time. It just flies pass you without a second glace of hope and mercy. A speech of gratitude is given, a prayer is said. Something just hits the spot and there it goes again. Streams of pearls flow down endlessly. Shatters of hearts could be heard. No one seems to want to let go; no one seems to care. Everything have to come out; everything needs to show. Oh why, oh why do you have to go?

A still small voice kept repeating, in a soft and soothing way. “It’s time to let go and move on.” so It says. “This is life and the way it is, nothing is forever; nothing will remain the same.” “I am here, I’ll walk everyone though, I feel for everyone, just trust me through and through.” To rebel would cost me everything; to understand would cost me none, but instead will gain more when everything is done.

Hands waved frantically, eyes meeting more then once. Adios amigos, go on and have fun. You will always be in my heart and that will never change. I’ll love you so much and will you do the same? The Lord be with you as you board the plane. Leaving on the jet plane, hah, let’s all sing! You wish me all the best, we wish you the same. All the best and till we meet again. Till we meet again:)

To: Chris, Clare, Belle, John, James, Joy and family:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home