Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'M BACK!!!...for good?

argh...now i beleive that blogging is contagious....i thought tat i would stop blogging for good and here am i...hving the craving to blog again after reading a few blogs. is it a good thing? lol....^^

i'm in my second semester in my degree now.....praise God for helping me in my 1st sem!! now i pray that He will be with me through my second sem and the sem to come!! this sem is quite challenging for me as i hv 2 siao lecturers (which semester do i go through without siao lect...? ). and again...praise God too as i am in the same lecture class with Angel!!! so cool!! now i dun hv to worry about lousy group members who shove all their work to me!! ( one stress level down...) God help me!!


yes...much had happened since i stopped blogging....and now is like 2007!! can u believe it? and CNY is like round the corner!! (pisst....ppl i wan my ang pau k? i dun care if u are not married, as long as u are older then me can dy :D) means that, january is ending soon and i'm done with 1/4 of my semester!! hahaha...time flies does'nt it? man...so many memories of so many wonderful stuff that happened to me since i started college....and so many wonderful ppl i've known..sigh....(feel like tearing...) oh well...life goes on...haha...


k i wana acknowledge a friend who had flown off to never never land...lol...to US...miss u la...haha...take care...God Bless....

this was like super long time hahaha....hugz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home