Friday, August 04, 2006

time flies...

yeap! i know it's been a really long time since i actually blogged...for one i'm kinda lazy to blog dy....haha....anyhow, my holidays are coming to an end soon!! wud start my uni on d 22nd of august!! goodbye long comfy naps....goodbye waking up late in the mornings...goodbye free times....goodbye bumming around....haha...well...it's life la...
anyhow, my music practical wud b on d 21st august. plz pray for me!!! my teacher is driving me nutz by commanding me to practise day and night, persuring me to do well, making me sing my aural till i'm perfect and worse of all shouting at me if i'm not good at anything!! i'm so sick and tired of her dy......super stressed....sigh...but,thk God i manage to pull through till today:D Lord juz give me few more weeks and i'm done wit her for good!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home