Tuesday, September 05, 2006

live in uni has begun!!

ohh well.....the beginning of 3 whole years of studing in uni has begun since last monday...!! lotz to b done, lotz to b prepared for and lotz to handle! i've been cutting and pasting my notes frm powerpint form to microsoft words form for 4 classes for the past few days...!!! i'm getting quite fedup wit it dy hehehe....in degree...the amount of notes seems to be more then foundation...(tat's y it is much more expensive...sheesh..)
anyhow, i gotta admit tat coming back to uni had beem real challenging for me as i have to put up wit the lousy admin and work loads again....no more long holidays for me for 3 years!!! thinking of tat juz makes me sick....:p oh well...it's life..!!
this semester i've been given 2 IT subjects....gaah...if u know me well enough, u'll know tat i really hv no interest in IT stuff and not good at it, yet i'll given this sub to study and i tell u i really need all the prayer and help in those sub as i can get....i seriously need to maintain my cgpa in order to get the silly scholarship...sigh...oh, i did'nt mention...ya..i was suppose to get my scholarship after foundation...instead, now i'm supposed to get another 3.5 and above cgpa for this sem oni i can get the scholarship....so, for now...i'm praying i can get the PTPTN loan juz for safety...incase the lousy uni decides to change their mind again...i really need prayer....
oh well...life is gonna b alittle busy for me now...i've my 1st assignment on my second day of claz...so i guess it's back to work for me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home