Monday, October 23, 2006

sick?!?!?

argh...i'm sick..!! not sick in the head lah...(mayb a little hehe)...sick as in fever...cough...and the list goes on...!
i've not been sick for soooo long and now it really sucks.....it all started with a vry dry throat during cg last friday...i really needed a drink but my bag was like a direct north from me...sigh...so i had to wait till cg ended until i finally get a drink haha...well, it did'nt work either as the water i had was not enough...so i had to wait till i get back home...my throat was so dry i had difficulty breathing and swollowing sliver. i thought it was just som thing which would go away after a good night rest...(which obviously did'nt work) so the next day, i got fever of nearly 100(woohoo~ with loads of scarsm). i nvr felt so sick in such a long time....i took penadol and went straight to bed and woke up fever free!! but...it's not over yet....my throat was still sore(i could speak then)....i tot it was alrite so i ate and drank like normal....in the end...today...monday..i can barely speak..(in my normal voice) and i cud barely breath either...coz the flam had stored itself nicely somwhere near my breathing pipe...at that, i had to visit the doctor(which i dun really like to..) and got myself hooked to medicine for the time being!(so much for muruku and chocolates for deparaya...sheesh..) btw, i the doctor says i hv sensitive lungs, which means i can get near smoke and stuff...haha...and my "sickness" could vry well b caused by smelling too much haze....thx to the indonesians...
well...i guess...i really need to eat more vitamins to get my antibody ready for the next strike!! or better never a next...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home