Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Mr Right

Mr Right, Mr Right, you seem really far,
Mr Right, Mr Right, I really want to know who you are.
Will you be in my life really soon?
Or just maybe not that so soon...

Brown eyes, Black hair and of course a great character too,
Sigh...I feel that I already know you.
But will I recognize you when we meet?
Am I sure that you are all I really need?

Unassure, puzzled, confusion filled my mind,
Oh Lord, tell me, when yould be the right time?

"Wait"
A voice just said,
"I know the plans I have for you,...just wait."

Counting the hours, counting the days,
Waiting seems so far away,
So, jeez Lord, give me a break.

But I know this method of old,
Patience leads to many great things untold.

So for now, I'd just pray,
That you'll be in the Lord's hands everyday.

Look to the Lord in everything you do,
Seek His wisdom and strength too.
You'll be the best...you really would do,
For He made me specially for you.

Now grow in the Lord day by day,
Seek Him first is all I pray.
We'll meet one day, I know we would do,
And I'll try to be my best just for you.

So, whatever the time and day would be,
I love you and so it shall be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home