Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lord, i'll wait if it's all i hv to do

a good friend once told me tat weddings would b bitter for those who are not yet in a relationship as they grow older, as i told him that i love weddings and all the atmosphere of it then. this made me realise tat there's this other side of weddings which some ppl hv to struggle with.... so, prayerfully i dun hv to suffer it for long....hahaha....*cough cough bleak* x_x

however, it was not so long ago tat i bugged Him on that question regarding my future as in relationship. yes yes, for all u out there reading this...i'm human too u know...i'm not gonna b a nun for crying out loud -.-'' sheesh....when i told chubes he was like "U LIKE SOMEONE???" duno to laugh or cry....

anyway ya...i guess He was like super sick with me bugging Him bout it and just slammed this verse in my face as i was doing quiet time. Psalm 27:13-14....

I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

it's like....*SLAP* into the face by Him saying "OI WOMAN! WAIT LA!! I'M NOT SITTING HERE SHAKING LEGS AND DRINKING COFFEE K" hahaha....wat comfort. but, true...at least i'm sure of what's going on now.... :) so, no matter how hard, Lord help me b patient and i'll wait if it's all i hv to do!!! *breathe*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home