Sunday, July 08, 2007

stand still

Life had really been a stand-still lately....nothing much is happening....and when nothing much is happening....mood swings juz kick in like nobodies business. i cud juz sit down and stare at the walls and think of all sorts of nonsence my brain cud get it's hands on....and eventually i'd get depressed, de-motivated, negative, lazy etc. well.....not that i dun hv anything to do....i guess it's juz more of i dun hv anything interesting and motivating for me to do. it's july.....and it's kinda in the middle of nowhere....things are juz not going anywhere....everyone juz seems zombie like (maybe juz to me)....or maybe too many stuff happening during the beginning of the year that had drained me up. all in all.....it's juz so easy to get moody nowadays....

Then, i read alot these days and heard some online messages, well.....it's really true that during these stand still moments....it's the best time to seek God.....and this is the best time God could use to build you up. it's only in this moments that you are really available and that God could really reach out. and through this time, i could find myself and ground myself. but, i really need discipline and a strong motivation to move my butt!! hahaha...God is good la....and i'm juz a bum...gotta work harder dy....i'm striving and i'm making my life worth living for!!! Amen!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home