Monday, July 30, 2007

1st day of hols...

waking up with a possitive thinking tat i would make the best out of the day was'nt such a bad idea after all hehehe....turns out tat an hour after i got up...angel asked me if i wanted to go bowling with her, chris and prisc.....and of coz i went!!! lol!! she saved me of boredom for the day!!! lol....

it was my vry vry vry 1st time bowling!!! (i touched the bowling ball b4 ok....so i'm not tat bad la... :P ) was kinda dissappointed when my ball kept falling into the "longkang".....hahaha...(hmm...i think it's the ball tat i used...lol!! jk!! ) jeez 1st time mah...so dun judge yet :D somemore got 3 pros playing wit me....abit pressure la...hehehe. hahahaha...chris was a good teacher lol.....hahaha managed to get a full strike!! one oni...but not bad dy leh for a 1st timer!! i think my leg position and throwing teknic was all wrong....but nvm la...i'm not going to play for the country anyways....lol....hahahaha....anyhow, was kinda blank when it happened....did'nt really register in my mind untill i turned around and saw 3 wide-eye-mouth ppl...hahaha... was super fun!!!woohoo....!! gosh....siao dy... :p really really did enjoy myself....

went to pizza hut for lunch in 1U........tried the cheesy-bites pizza with both prisc and chris...loved it!!! coz i love cheese!! k...let me refrase....i love melted cheese!! not the whole chunk of cold hard cheese......then again....i duno y i hate milk when i love cheese....hmmm.... -.^""" the service at this outlet is.......BAD....took them years to serve us and layan us....they look dead in short....i was kinda full by drinking the pepsi and soup by the time they served the pizza.... -.-'' '' anyhow, the time spent chatting and talking junk was fun and enjoyable!! the service? trust me...it's bad... *knowing nod*

all in all thx angel!!! hahaha....i really enjoyed our little outing together....drinking sarsi together like we are helping advertising it.... -.-'' hahaha...woohoo...!! enjoyed myself!! love you guys!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home