Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Jehovah Jaira my provider

Yay!!! i'm going for the college ball after all!!! God is good!! was kinda sad not being able to go for the college ball at first coz did'nt have the means to go, as i'm not working anymore. "oh well" was the thought that i had when i counted the fugures in my mind....as seriously....i have only enough to cover the entrance fee and not enough to get a dress lol. and honestly......i do not have a single dress in my closet!! hahahaa....how unlady-like :p


anyhow, i already prepared to not go for the ball....as i too beleived tat mayb it's God's plan to not allow me to go. so fine. then, last sunday, Prisc decided to give me one last push by asking me to rethink the whole thing...so, gingerly i agreed thinking that it would most probly not happen, yet hv abit of hope at the same time. that night i prayed if it's God's will for me to go then evrything would turn out ok and i'd manage to settle evrything.


the vry next day, my aunt juz randomly gave me RM100 and asked me to spend it and my mom juz suddenly had the mood to bring me to any boutique i wana go!! well....to me....even with the extra money....the dress would cost even more.....so, if i cant find a reasonably costed dress then i would juz forget the idea of going to the ball. so, off we went "dress hunting".....we went into evry boutique in Uptown D.J. and i could'nt find a single dress which fits my liking and which looks nice on me as the style of dresses now are.......argh...... soon, we came to the last boutique...hving no faith left....i juz went in to please my mom as she was being nice to bring me out. carelessly playing with the line of clothes in front of me, pretending to look for something, while my mom was busy looking at other stuff at the other side..... still hving the mentality of "it would b a unproductive day..", i unconciously pulled out a dress without looking at it......and it looked...impressive... so, i hurriedly went to try it on with another pile of clothes my mother picked. it turned out that the dress i unintentionally pulled out looked nice on me *beaming* :p .....but it was like RM118 for crying out loud!! (basically coz it's imported) "i dun hv tat much money!!" was my thought. as i was thinking of juz putting it back on the rack.....the boss of the shop told me tat she would sell it to me at RM100.....and my mom insisted on paying for it!! to me......the whole idea was estatic!! then again, i could'nt allow my mom to pay for it.....so we agreed to split the cost. in the end, the dress cost like RM50...to me...hahahahaha!! and i would use the rest of the money to pay the entrance fee!! God is good!! He's juz awesome :)


i juz keep thinking of this song as i think back on this whole incident......


Jehovah Jaira, My Provider,

His grace is sufficient for me.

My God shall supply all my needs,

According to His riches in Glory,

He will send His angels to guide over me.

Jehovah Jaira cares for me.



and yes.....He did :) Praise God!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home