Thursday, August 16, 2007

College ball at Ritz!!

wakakaka...finally had the mood to upload the pics. :p oh well....it takes long for the pics to load into the com mar...so lazy lar...cant blame me right?? hehehe....well...here are the pics which i managed to get from my own cam and frm angel's hp cam.....other then that....i duno *ahem...but *cough....ppl hv'nt *cough...send to me....*cough....yet.... hehehe....u know who u r.... >.<>





so, we'll start wit 3 beautiful babes posing with The Ritz's......thing..... :p




Angel babe looking stunning that night ^^


LOOK!! LOOK!! Prettyla in a dress!! and she looks pretttyyy!!....(darn...sud have taken her in the full dress..)








Karen, David (dun ask me...i duno what he's doing with his tie -.-''), me and Prisc!!


Esther, Yuen (thx for doing make-up for me :D) and ME!! :p



Grace, me and........what is he doing there??


Ricey, looking hot in make-up and dress...... Super-Gorgeous kid!!


group pic!!


Super-Gorgeous kid, take two!! :D


It's black, It's white....



Winson (i still cant help laughing at ur excuses for not coming for the ball), chubes and well...u know by now...Super-Gorgeous kid!!

Chubes and Esther :)




Peek-a-boo!! well i guess tat's all for now :) until i get more pics ^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home