Wednesday, August 29, 2007

start of year 2

hahaha....i've basically nothing much to post about. results for my last sem had been out dy (praise God for the marks i got!!!) and fair enough, classes started dy. this semester is kinda different as the lects i've got seems kinda ok (for once). so means, more work...noooooooooo.....hahaha....it's juz the 1st week of class...i hv a course forum waiting for me to do dy....ish....then again, i cant say tat i'm vry busy as well....coz it's juz the beginning of the semester hahaha.... well...it's year2 of my degree....so cant complain....aih... :p

ehehe....was kinda bored...so decided to do the test i found in belle's blog.....it's quite true for me.... har har har....so dun simply say anything to me, coz i'm sensitive!!! lolness.....jeez the boredom is getting to me... -.-**

Your Sensitivity Score: 64%

You are a highly sensitive person. Pretty much everything effects you.
You are tuned into the vibe around you, and someone's bad mood can bring you down.
But you also easily share in someone's joy - whether you know them or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home