Sunday, September 02, 2007

noooooooo!!! my com hates me!!!

aih...guess what?? i'm actually using the com in my uni to be online....so sad....all sorts of nonsense going on while i sit here and do my work! 10 ppl blasting tamil music as loud as possible at the same time, ppl gosipping bout anything under the sun, ppl walking in and out, handphones ringing all over....etc. tell me...how in the world am i gonna concentrade man!!! argh....thanks to my internet connection that went crazy all of a sudden and CPU that decided to finally quit on me after giving me month of "self-shutdown-and-restarting-service"....now i'm stuck here trying hard to do my work...but ended up surfing the net, browsing blogs, checking accounts and updating this blog. -.-'' aihs....so not fun... i wan my com and internet back!!! i wan to surf the net in the comfort of my own house!! no fair!!! T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home