Thursday, September 20, 2007

God's little gift

It's been a real mundane week...aside from "finally" getting sick....nothing really happens....it's just wake up, eat, go uni, lunch, watch some TV, do some work, dinner, TV and sleep. argh...not so fun right?

after a hearty dinner, my brother came into the house all of a sudden beaming and calling me to go out to the garden and look up. half expecting something worth my energy getting up the couch and half thinking he's mad, i got up and walked gingerly out and looked up. to my pleasure, it was a rainbow!! not juz any rainbow, it was a FULL rainbow, plus a another half rainbow above it juz behind my house. somehow, i felt happy....not juz because it's been a long while since i've seen one....it also reminded me bout God's promise...nothing more...juz "God's promise".....that He'll see me through no matter wat...that He'll always be there for me....that He'll be the shoulder i cry on.....that He'll love me for who i am....that He'll always be my big daddy whom i can be a baby to.... aih...life's been really a roller coaster ride....keeping a smiling face just cant get anyone far. i'm accepting that i've grown...nearing full adulthood...but i'm sure i'll survive :)

thank God :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home